- Super soft & breathable material
- Gentle on baby's skin
- No harsh chemicals
- 70% more absorbent than cotton
- Less odour than other materials
- Hypoallergenic. Naturally antibacterial, does not cause allergic reactions
- Bamboo plants generate 30% more oxygen than other trees
- Fast growing plant & can be harvested multiple times per year
- Grows without any pesticides or fertilisers
- Over 2 billion disposable nappies end up in AUS/NZ landfills each year
- Every disposable nappy ever made still exists. They take an average of 500 years to decompose
- Using cloth nappies will save you an average of $2000 from newborn to toilet training
Newborn Nappies (NB to 2-3 months)
- Our newborn nappies are an all in one option - they come with inbuilt inserts, so there is no need to buy separate inserts
One Size Fits All Nappies (Approx. 2-3 months to toilet training)
- Our OSFA pocket nappies are a nappy shell, designed to be teamed up with your preference of nappy insert that slides inside the pocket. We stock hemp, bamboo terry, microfibre inserts. We also offer bamboo disposable liners. These nappies are a more flexible allowing you to adjust absorbency for growing babies, or for night time use
- If you are looking to save on cost, the one size fits all can be adjusted down sufficiently to be used for newborns.
- Wash nappies 3-4 times before use using your normal washing detergent (no drying required in between). This will ensure maximum absorbency as the natural oils in the fabric may reduce absorption. With increased washing, your nappies will continue to become more absorbent
- After use: empty solid waste in the toilet, rinse thoroughly. Use a gentle cycle for both the Pre-Wash & Main wash, with warm water up to 60°C. Dry in the sun where possible
- Our nappies are made of Bamboo, they are hypoallergenic and there should be no need for any rash cream. (Naturally antibacterial).
HOW MANY NAPPIES?
PURCHASE OUR MULTI PACKS TO GET FREE NAPPIES (Available for One Size Fits All Nappies)
USE INSTRUCTIONS: SWIM NAPPIES
- Adjust the rise snaps as required
- Adjust the waist snaps and hip snaps as required for a snug fit
- When soiled, empty any solids into the toilet and rinse
- Rinse in cold water immediately after use
- Soak if required
- Machine wash in cold water up to 60°C
- Dry outside if possible
Flat rate in $AUD:
Australia $9.95 / New Zealand $19.95 / Rest of World $29.95.
Orders over $99 for Australia / $150 for New Zealand / $350 for Rest of World.
All items sent via Australia Post
Australia: 1 - 7 days
New Zealand: 5 - 12 days
Rest of World: 7 - 14 days
If you would like to return any of your items, please contact us within 7 days of delivery. Goods must be in the same condition as received. Unworn, unwashed, with original packing and tags all intact. Sale items are excluded and cannot be returned. Please note that we cannot refund shipping costs.